Ed Clayton-Jones - Chordblood #1 FLAC
Title: Chordblood #1
Style: Alternative Rock
Label: Studio 57 Recording
Released: 04 Nov 2015
FLAC album: 2024 mb
MP3 album: 2319 mb
Backing Vocals, Violin – Amanda Brown, Pat Powell
Lap Steel Guitar, Vocals – Matthew De La HuntyProducer – Marc Scully
Written By – Marc Scully
|4||Her Shit's Alive||4:57|
|none||Ed Clayton-Jones||Chordblood #1 (4xFile, MP3, EP, 320)||Studio 57 Recording||none||2015|
|none||Ed Clayton-Jones||Chordblood #1 (4xFile, ogg, EP)||Studio 57 Recording||none||2015|
|none||Ed Clayton-Jones||Chordblood #1 (4xFile, ALAC, EP)||Studio 57 Recording||none||2015|
|none||Ed Clayton-Jones||Chordblood #1 (4xFile, AAC, EP)||Studio 57 Recording||none||2015|
|none||Ed Clayton-Jones||Chord Blood, Vol. 1 (4xFile, AAC, EP)||Studio 57 Recording||none||2015|
- Producer – Ed Clayton-Jones, Marc Scully
Ed Clayton-Jones Chordblood EP #1
Former Wreckery guitarist and one time member of Nick Caves Bad Seeds releases the first in a series of EP’s on the Studio 57 Recording label : Chordblood EP #1.
The songs represent a cross section of Ed’s recent work backed by a number of guest musicians
1. ‘Her Shits Alive is a sprawling cab ride to an uncertain future, it's full of menace but not without humour.
2. ‘Reach Out' is a ballad tour de force featuring long time friends Pat Powell & Amanda Brown on Backing Vocals and Violin respectively.
3. ‘Doomed' a Lynchian car ride with Ni.O2 filling the cabin written in the studio with Marc.
4. ‘Steve McQueen' rounds out the set, with Matthew De la Hunty of Tall Tales & True letting loose on Lap Steel & vocals - it's a mad track, catchy as hell.
Produced by Marc Scully & Ed Clayton-Jones
Available now on iTunes, Bandcamp, Amazon etc
Recorded, mixed & mastered at Studio 57 Recording
www.studio57.com.au/recording - www.omegaman.com.au
Released by Studio 57 Recording © 2015