Performer: Social Distortion
Title: Let It Be Me
Rock & Roll, Punk
|1||Let It Be Me|
Producer – Dave JerdenWritten-By – M. Ness
|2||It's All Over Now|
Producer – Chaz, Social DistortionWritten-By – B.Womack, S.Womack
Producer – Chaz, Social DistortionWritten-By – W.Dixon
|EAS 1969||Social Distortion|| Let It Be Me (12", Promo, Smplr)||Epic||EAS 1969||US||1990|
|none||Social Distortion|| Let It Be Me (Acetate, 12")||Epic||none||US||1990|
- Bass Guitar, Backing Vocals – John Maurer
- Drums – Christopher Reece
- Illustration – Art Morales
- Management – Jim Guerinot
- Rhythm Guitar – Dennis Danell
- Vocals, Lead Guitar – Mike Ness
Demonstration Only Not For Sale printed on the disc.
Track 1 taken from "Social Distortion" .
Published by Rebel Waltz Music (ASCAP)
Track 2 published by ABKCO Music, Inc. (BMI)
Track 3 published by Hoochie Coochie Music (Admin. by Bug Music) (BMI)
©1990 CBS Records Inc./℗1990 CBS Records Inc./Manufactured by Epic Records
Made in the U.S.A.
- Matrix / Runout: DISP-000468 1
- Copyright (c) – CBS Records Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – CBS Records Inc.
- Manufactured By – Epic Records
- Published By – Rebel Waltz Music
- Published By – ABKCO Music, Inc.
- Published By – Hoochie Coochie Music