W. L. "Rustic" Waters - Lonely As I Can Be / Sweet Nora Shannon FLAC
|1||Lonely As I Can Be|
|2||Sweet Nora Shannon|
- Vocals, Harmonica [Uncredited], Kazoo [Uncredited] – W. L. "Rustic" Waters
Russell writes: "On aural evidence, Waters appears to be a one-man-band. His stringed instrument has some characteristics of a banjo but may be an adapted or specially made instrument, and he may additionally play some kind of (possibly foot-operated) stringed instrument in the bass range."
Both sides recorded 24 August 1931 in New York, NY.
Side A matrix no. 151746-2.
Side B matrix no. 151747-2.
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): 151746
- Matrix / Runout (Side B label): 151747
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout): Ⓦ151746 2-A-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout): Ⓦ151747 2-A-1
- Record Company – Columbia Phonograph Company, Inc.